We are looking for a Business Analyst for a 14 month contract opportunity.
The ideal business analyst will have excellent analytical skills, ability to gather requirements and communicate requirements effectively to various teams involved in project including executive teams.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and can prioritize and self manage his/her self as well as work independently and within a team.
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Work closely with facilities and real estate teams to gather and document the requirements for a building move and decommissioning this includes working with all lines of business
Gathers and organizes information on problems or procedures.
Analyzes data gathered and develops solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
Confers with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures. Creates and reviews analytical/statistical reports and confers with management and users about format, distribution and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
Conducts on-site observation and personnel interviews to determine work-flow processes and needs.
Prepares manuals and trains workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
Designs, evaluates, recommends and approves changes of forms and reports.
Plans study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control or cost analysis.
Plans and facilitates meetings and communications within assigned department.
Communicates effectively in writing in response to periodic internal and/or external customer correspondence. Provides business costs and/or operations analysis.
Develops methods for communicating key performance indicators to business unit area (internal and external customers) and contributes to scorecard efforts to provide appropriate detail on improvements.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Strong business analytic skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Proficient with MS Office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Business Analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- business requirements (2 years of experience is required)
- Requirements Gathering (2 years of experience is required)
- Documentation skills (2 years of experience is required)
- gathering requirements for real estate and building moves (3 years of experience is required)
- decommissioning (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.