- Maintain & monitor all network, security and computer management systems, to meet current and future requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting as required; resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
- other support personnel and/or organizations
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Perform infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project
- Serve as point of escalation for Support Services and provides Level II and III support for hardware and OS/application related incidents; providing technical assistance to customers and management as needed.
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants.
- Work with Security and Network Operations staff to develop policies and procedures related to the implementation and support of the server environment.
- Contribute in the architecture design, deployment and development of IT services and associated processes and procedures.
- You have a BS or BA degree in computer science/related technical field or an equivalent number of years' experience in IT
- You have a solid technical background in a hosted\virtualized services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- You are proficient with server management software with knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within an enterprise environment.
- You have working (configure and troubleshoot) experience on breadth of technologies e.g. LAN, WAN, MPLS, Firewall (Cisco, Fortigate), etc.
- You have a high degree of experience with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- You have experience using automated monitoring tools such as Solarwinds
- You have strong virtualization experience using VMware
- You are amenable to weekend, shift or on-call schedules when necessary.
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment
skills: - You are willing to travel to US and Canada branch offices for projects and troubleshooting
- ITIL Certification, CCNP or equivalent certification is plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.