Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Data Engineer for a contract assignment in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Focus areas include:
- Data Lake / Warehousing
- Data Governance / GDPR / SOX
- Data Strategy / Unified Access / IAM / RBAC
- Platform Level Support / Relationship Management
You will need to have some of the specific technical skills we're looking for, and be expert enough in one
or two to help others ramp up quickly.
- Be a great teammate on an agile/SCRUM team that sets and meets aggressive goals.
- Mentor new and less experienced developers to advance their proficiency.
- Leverage expert development skills and solid design skills to deliver reliable, scalable,
performant solutions with modern tooling, data structures and algorithms.
- Work with Product Owners, Engineering Managers and Principal Engineers to deliver solutions
that enable Nike's digital transformation
- Developing software systems that operate at scale
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Developing software solutions w/ Python
- Developing Platforms on a commercial cloud
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipeline patterns (Git)
- In depth experience with AWS technologies
Ideal technical skills
- Snowflake / S3
- Amazon AWS / Linux / IAAS
- Okta / IAM integration / Unified Access / Apache Ranger
- SQL / Presto
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- application software development
- Agile Software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.