job summary: REQUIREMENTS
- AZ Driver's License Required (for the conversion not for contract duration) Upon conversion in-state travel is required. Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver's license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver's license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see A.A.C R2-10-207 (12). Employees may be required to use their own transportation, as well as maintaining valid motor vehicle insurance and current Arizona vehicle registration; however, mileage will be reimbursed.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $10 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Knowledge of:
- Customer service principles and processes
- Helpdesk ticket management systems
- Microsoft Windows operating systems and OFFICE applications.
- Computer and peripheral hardware.
- Understanding of IT ticket systems and experience in documenting solutions.
- Corporate procurement process lifecycles.
qualifications: Skill in:
- Strong customer service skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
skills: Ability to:
- Balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Work collaboratively in teams and across organizations.
- Synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Build strong relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Resolve incidents/problems efficiently and effectively, recognizing customers' competence levels, and able to approach each level appropriately.
Preference will be given to candidates with one to three years of information technology and procurement experience (or equivalent experience).
- All newly hired employees are subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
- ICA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency.
- Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.