job summary: Summary:
- The manager is looking for one as more of a lead and one as more of a strong developer.
- We need two very core Java/J2EE skills coupled with strong ETL skills.
- The current teams mainly are strong Java folks but the team is moving to ETL/BI and need people with strengths in this as well.
- Incremental add to staff T&M position for Securities Pricing System application; need for additional on-site development team members.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Hands-on Core Java 8, Spring framework, XML, JSON
- Strong experience with databases (relational/document) including advanced NoSQL databases
- Strong Experience building distributed, scalable, event driven complex enterprise applications
- Strong technical and analytical skills with ability to trouble shoot and analyze complex technical issues
- Large scale technical delivery experience
- Experience with Service oriented architecture and microservices/modular technology
- Experience with shell scripting, Linux, JBoss or Tomcat
- Experience with web services development and REST interfaces
- Experience with Build, integration, testing tools (maven, Jenkins, DevOps, git, Junit, mockito)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Strong Oracle or other db technology is a must.
- Dev - BI/ETL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.