Looking for a fire alarm technician to join the team who has at minimum 6 months of recent experience around inspection, installation, and/or servicing of strictly fire alarms.
He/she will come in ready to learn, seeking certifications, and be a valuable member of the team.
location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The daily schedule of work may involve a combo of inspection, servicing / troubleshooting, and/or installation fire alarms.
Some/all the responsibilities that the candidates will be overtaking are:
- On-site diagnosis of problems
- Non-technical fixes
- Troubleshoot and repair system failures
- Scheduled cleanings
- Preventive maintenance
- Prioritizing and planning
- Contacting customer with the estimated time of arrival
- Escalating problems when appropriate
- Reassigning calls when appropriate
- Accurately report service data
- Perform service on all installed electronic security system products: - Intrusion detection systems and equipment
- Fire detection systems and equipment
- CCTV systems and equipment
- Access control systems and equipment
- Provide on-site and remote customer support
- Interact in a professional manner with customers to foster positive customer relations
- Maintain effective communication with Support Services Team
- Communicate serious problems to appropriate team members
- Develop working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
- Complete equipment cleanings as specified by service contracts
- Support special projects, as needed
Minimum 6 month of true professional experience working on fire alarms in terms of roles like inspection, installation, servicing.
skills: Independent worker
MUST BE OPEN TO LEARN AND GROW
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.