Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Salesforce Developer for our client in San Diego.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, to work both with internal teams as well as major clients to build out SF solutions. Possessing the ability to build these solutions from "scratch" is also a favorable element due to the nature of business needs.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce Development (Apex).
- Strong knowledge of full-stack SFDC.
- Experience in one or more common Project Management methodologies.
- A background working with various other technology integrations.
- Bachelor's degree or matching industry experience.
skills: Nice to Haves:
- Salesforce certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.