Our client is looking for a Software Developer (EDI Focused) who has the ability to work independently and with other teams. The candidate shows a positive attitude and the ability to solve business and technical issues.
- Experience with traditional EDI transportation transaction sets (204, 214, 990, 997, 210).
- 2+ Years of experience.
- Understanding of the MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Creative problem solving skills
location: North Canton, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 41 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience with traditional EDI transportation transaction sets (204, 214, 990, 997, 210).A comprehensive knowledge of T-SQL for development and processing of data in and out of SQL databases.
- Design and develop client server solutions, including Intranet and Internet Web applications to meet business objectives and solve problems.
- Assist other developers with complex development and performance issues.
- Ensure that development projects integrate well into the environment
- Provide ongoing customer support by providing proactive monitoring, system/application related problem resolution and general question responses.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- software development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.