Randstad Technologies is looking for a Support Specialist for a 3 month contract to hire in Brandon, FL. Looking for someone that has 3-5 years' experience performing Tier 1/ Tier 2 help desk support working as part of a corporate help desk/IT team. Must be able to assist user community and other IT personnel to troubleshoot, maintain, and resolve desktop computer hardware and software issues.Must be comfortable speaking to all levels of people. Will be supporting internal employees only which includes providing support to C-level executives. Windows 10/ Service now experience is preferred
location: Brandon, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide telephone and desk side problem resolution support for all corporate users of computer. software, hardware, peripherals and networks.
- Grant access, change, and re-set passwords.
- Learn all internal business applications and provide general PC/Network support (1st Level) and general application support to a distributed user base.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to desktop computer hardware, software, and related equipment installation and configuration.
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to local area network and phone equipment.
- Log all calls and activities accurately in a tracking system.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Basic Technical Certification (A+, networking, MCP, etc.)
- Strong customer service, can-do attitude, with good follow-through skills.
- Keen interest and ability to learn new software and hardware Advanced knowledge of desktop computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office - experience with a variety of platforms and systems including, MS Windows 7 and Apple (MAC) are preferred.
- Advanced experience with network voice and data cabling.
- Possess proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well with others in a team environment requiring minimal supervision.
skills: If you meet the qualifications above please send your resume directly to Krista.Moen@RandstadUSA.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.