The Clinical Analyst II is responsible for independently providing major enterprise application configuration support as well as other applications as assigned to enhance operational efficiencies and patient safety
Performs needs assessment, software design, implementation, support, and reporting
Independently facilitates design of clinical workflow
Identifies and analyzes moderately complex issues with vendor assistance and brings problem tickets to resolution
Creates reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to support customer base
CoPath experience required
Synoptic reporting required
3 years of IT experience supporting applications required
location: Highland Hills, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 89,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Performs needs assessment, software design, implementation, support, and reporting. -
- Independently facilitates design of clinical workflow in conjunction with the clinicians; workflows will focus on improved efficiencies, solving complex workflow issues and incorporating quality initiatives. -
- Coordinates and participates in unit and integrated testing activities of the software to ensure that the design objectives are met, including the development of testing scripts. -
- Participates in change management activities to support successful system deployments and enhancements. Leads components of development of end-user training materials and participates in training efforts.
- Assists other team members in ensuring good documentation standards.
- Leads escalation of issues with appropriate internal resources. -
- Identifies and analyzes moderately complex issues with vendor assistance and brings problem tickets to resolution.
- Develops policies and procedures in collaboration with clinicians, other system analyst team members, and IT Clinical team manager.
- Independently manages components of application upgrades and troubleshooting efforts.
- Supports and troubleshoots Hospital Information Systems interfaces for inbound/outbound and billing orders.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- CoPath (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Synoptic reporting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Clinical analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.