Help Desk

  • location: Bloomington, IL
  • type: Contract
  • salary: $13 per hour

job description

Help Desk

job summary:
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.

 
location: Bloomington, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
 
responsibilities:
Candidate needs to be very articulate, sharp and energetic. Must be able to pay attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures. Experience with using a knowledge database to resolve issues will be extremely useful. Take incoming Desktop Hardware and Software support calls for end users Majority of calls will be password resets, network and wireless connectivity issues, issues with Outlook, MS Office and proprietary applications. Call should be kept at 3:30 to 4:00 average talk time All Approx. 60% of Calls with be resolved at Tier 1 remaining 40% will be escalated per request of client to ensure incoming call answer time is low. Perform Password Resets on multiple systems and hosts Supports Enterprise Wireless Operations Provide first and second level support for remote user laptops Provide support for company VPN/Remote solution. Prioritize and escalate issues to other management/staff Provide international support for overseas operations. Communicate, and/or Escalate to 2nd Level Support Teams, if need exists Enter pertinent information and updates of reported incidents in ServiceNow Reset client passwords according to information security guidelines. SKILLS REQUIRED: Minimum 1 year previous inbound customer service/help desk experience General knowledge of computer products, software and applications Experience with a ticketing software such as Peregrine, or Remedy, HP Service Manager, or ServiceNow Experience working in a technical help desk Exceptional customer service/people skills

 
qualifications:
  • Experience level: Entry Level
  • Minimum 1 year of experience
  • Education: No Degree Required
 
skills:
  • Help Desk Support

Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.

get jobs in your inbox.

sign up
{{returnMsg}}

related jobs



    Administrative Assistant

  • location: Bloomington, IL
  • job type: Temp to Perm
  • salary: $11 - $12.50 per hour
  • date posted: 1/17/2020