The Front-end Developer is responsible for front-end application development including front-end functionality, styling, ADA compliance, responsiveness, and cross-browser compatibility.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Designs and develops applications that meet the business requirements of internal customers.
- Updates and maintains legacy applications according to business requirements.
- Meets with internal customers to determine business needs, requirements, and specifications.
- Adheres to established project plans and timelines while delivering a quality end product.
- Addresses customer issues and provides timely responses/solutions to problems as needed.
- Understands and implements digital ADA compliance
- Ability to translate wire frames and visual designs into actual code with pixel-perfect attention to detail while ensure the development is responsive and cross-browser compatible
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Computer Science or related field preferred 2+ years experience in related field preferred
- Digital ADA experience preferred (if they don't have the knowledge already, they will be expected to learn it)
- Graphic design skills are a nice to have
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Drive for great work and work ethic.
- Conflict resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.