job summary: Summary:
- Working as a member of the Detection Services team, you will be responsible for interacting with application owners and monitoring architects to advise and implement creative monitoring solutions with the goal of providing data-driven availability and overall system and services health-check assessments for a very large Financial Services application portfolio.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 44 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- You will be also be working with these teams and managing the queue of work items needed to implement the monitoring solutions that will feed event management systems and dashboards, providing visibility into performance and/or application functionality problems.
qualifications: Required Skills
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- Significant expertise with enterprise level monitoring tools such Splunk, AppDynamics, Introscope
- Experience creating alerting and data dashboard views with focus on application events and infrastructure performance metrics (linux and windows)
- Excellent organizational, written & verbal communication skills
skills: Top 3 skills:
- SPLUNK - hit ground running
- Ability to craft Splunk queries, alerts and dashboards
- HUGE PLUS: experience with AppDynamics/monitoring tools/APM tools (Application Perfmormance Management)
- Experience with synthetic monitoring tools, such as SiteScope.
- Knowledge of application flows and application development processes.
- Confidence and ability to work in a highly visible, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, capable of delivering quality results with high expectations of workload output.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.