We are looking for a team lead for SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) system and corporate planning process. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of BPC system administration, master data, system logic, and data integrity. This is the right role for you if you are an expert in validating and reconciling data flows from SAP and between BPC models. You will be required to act as liaison between global finance teams and IT for system trouble shooting, upgrades, implementations, and utilization.
location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Team lead for SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) system and corporate planning process.
- Responsible for all aspects of BPC system administration, master data, system logic, and data integrity.
- Responsible for validating and reconciling data flows from SAP and between BPC models to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provide on-going user, system, analytic support to finance, IT, and global planning teams.
- Govern, maintain and update BPC dimensions & properties; manage BPC user security and access.
- Act as liaison between global finance teams and IT for system trouble shooting, upgrades, implementations, and utilization.
Ensure financial system quality and maintain performance stability.
Schedule, execute, enhance, and create data manager packages and data load processes.
Support company monthly financial close, monthly forecast, and annual operating plan processes.
Partner with finance and business partners to understand business financial reporting and planning needs.
Proactively enhance and develop new functionality and reporting based on changing business needs.
Manage, test, and implement BPC system upgrades and enhancements.
Lead the roadmap development for the next phases of BPC and other management reporting solutions to continuously improve and enhance reporting, planning, business insights, and overall processes.
Maintain user and admin BPC guides and documentation along with conducting periodic user training sessions.
Complete corporate financial analysis and provide corporate financial reporting support.
Assist Manager and Finance peers on ad-hoc finance projects & analysis as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- System Analyst
- Financial Analysis skills (trends, forecast reports, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.