Our client has a 12+ month contract opportunity for a Windows Developer
in the Sacramento area.
This role will be assisting our client with product development projects. Position Summary: GUI front end application developer - analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Duties / Responsibilities
* 50% Development, coding, testing and integration.
* 20% Product architecture.
* 20% Documentation, training (training testers) and support.
* 10% Requirement capture and analysis. Required experience 2+ years
development experience in the following technologies:
- C# - must have
- .Net - must have
- WPF - must have
- XAML - must have
- MVVM - must have
- WCF - nice to have
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, MVVM, JSON, LINQ, Lambda expressions
- Proficient in RESTful Web Services (client and server), WCF
- Knowledge of C# concurrency, threading, and asynchronous programming
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
* 50% Development, coding, testing and integration. * 20% Product architecture. * 20% Documentation, training (training testers) and support. * 10% Requirement capture and analysis.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- WPF (2 years of experience is required)
- Windows Development
- GUI Development
- .Net Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.