Do you have a passion for new technologies that are cutting edge?
Do you want to be a part of a group that is collaborative, where your voice and opinion matters, and where you actually ENJOY going into work to be with your team? This opportunity is located in San Antonio Texas!
Are you a Data Management Analyst?
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $84,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
What we require
- 6+ years' experience working with business intelligence systems and/or web analytics platform
- 6+ years' with experience with Microsoft SQL SQL Reporting Services, Power BI
- Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Working knowledge of internet-based infrastructure, technology, and concepts in a large corporate environment.
- Solid understanding of data governance, hygiene, and integrity
- Solid understanding ETL principles and technologies
- Strong organization, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines, mentor others and share knowledge
- Proven ability to organize and structure a growing inventory of data assets
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain technical design diagrams
- Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 2+ years' experience utilizing Adobe Campaign (Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Adobe Campaign Standard Developer certification (Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Experience working with Adobe Data Workbench (Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Background in a retail banking technology environment (Nice to have but not mandatory)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business intelligent systems, and or web analytic platforms (6 years of experience is preferred)
- Power BI (6 years of experience is preferred)
- Data Analysis (6 years of experience is required)
- Reporting (6 years of experience is preferred)
- Adobe Campaign
- SSRS (4 years of experience is required)
- SSIS (4 years of experience is required)
- ETL Development (6 years of experience is required)
- data transformation (6 years of experience is required)
- Data visualization (6 years of experience is required)
- SQL (6 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.