We are looking for a skilled Mulesoft Developer to support a large enterprise financial institution on a fast paced and highly visible team.
Qualified candidates will have experience in Mulesoft as well as the ability to communicate effectively with diverse business partners on a daily basis.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for delivering Pocs
o Extending error handling and email notification setup along with the Log42j extension.
o Unit testing and integrating testing, build API testing using MUNIT Framework.
o Defining Global Exception Strategy for ESB (real-time, near-real-time, and batch processes) and API.
- Defining integration patterns with Salesforce and other systems. (Real-time, near-real-time, batch, API considering high availability and security.)
o Documenting use cases for real-time, near-real-time and batch processes and identifying most appropriate components of Mule ESB and API.
- Review API Gateway options and work with enterprise architects on alternative options for Data Power
- Review BizTalk based services and define/recommend Micro services strategy and API Management Lifecycle
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Mulesoft (1 year of experience is required)
- Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Mulesoft Developer
- mulesoft development
- Mule ESB
- MuleSoft products
- Salesforce integration
- API Microservices
- Mulesoft API Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.