We have an immediate need for a Lead Information Security Analyst for a permanent opportunity in San Antonio, TX!
For this role you must have a Bachelor's degree and previous experience in a lead capacity within the Information Security space (ideally 3-5 years).
If you have the following experience and one of the following certifications we'd love to speak with you further!
* Leading/ Mentoring others
* General knowledge of systems maintenance and implementation
* Broad knowledge of systems integration
* Broad knowledge of system security policy and protections
* Security+, CYSA, ISS Certified Practitioner, CISSP, SSCP, or CCSP
Network maintenance and administration skills
Server maintenance and administration skills
End user device maintenance and administration skills
Data Storage maintenance and administration skills
Mobile device Security
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $88,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
* Accountable for ensuring Information Security guidelines and procedures are relevant and effective in addressing cyber security risk in an evolving technical environment. This includes security controls and processes to protect
member data in cloud-based applications and data storage arrangements
* Provide expertise for security systems, industry best practices, and procedures to protect enterprise network infrastructure and information assets from intrusion, virus and malware attacks, and unauthorized access.
* Provide technical guidance to other security analysts on support and maintenance of
security appliance configurations and software
* Analyze system changes and make recommendations to ensure information security adherence to information security polices and processes is not degraded as a result of changes and modifications to the enterprise resources
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Information Security Analyst
- Leadership Skills (3 years of experience is required)
- CISSP, SSCP or CCSP
- systems integration (1 year of experience is required)
- Leading Technical Resources in Project Tasks (2 years of experience is required)
- systems security policies and protections (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.