Front-end Developer - AEM
We are currently seeking a front-end developer consultant to develop AEM components and help support nightly content releases.
This is a 3rd shift position.
Hours will be between 3PM - 6AM depending on the day.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 3pm to 12am
The front-end developer will work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our e-commerce site (desktop/mobile/tablet/app) and other applications. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in UX definition and UI design/development.
- If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely on the web and mobile application sandbox
- If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof
- If coding with responsive web experience in mind is something you eat, sleep, and dream -then you'll be in good company
- Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers (IE 8+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari) on both Mac & PC and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones).
- Must be able to manage multiple projects while meeting timelines and being accessible to the team and organization as a whole.
- Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
- A knack for problem solving
- Maintains an organized workspace
Has experience with:
-Adobe Experience Manager
- Component development
- Web Marketing and UX
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment and participate in discussions focusing on best practices, user experience, functional requirements etc.
- Portfolio to accompany resume
- Background check and reference checks required upon hire
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.