Experienced Database Architect and Developer with proven experience. Candidate will be ultimately be responsible for developing / maintaining TSQL code.
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for creating the table structures and will process data that is required to meet a critical reporting need within the technology group.
- Resource should able to work independently with minimal guidance, in understanding requirements provided by Business Analysts and writing ETL programs to source data from upstream database systems as well as data sourced with various file formats such xml, csv etc.
- Writing complex queries and query tuning and troubleshooting
qualifications: Required Skills
- 10+ years of full time experience as MS SQL / TSQL Developer with stored procedures, views, triggers, cursors, tables and index creation.
- Experience in database and query optimization will be important
- MSSQL Server 2012 or higher
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Knowledge of TFS (Team Foundation Service) or a similar service like Bit Bucket
- Visual Studio 2013 or higher
- Ability to write complex stored procedures, functions as well as support/enhance existing
- Ability to create/modify database schema, tables, indexes, etc.
- Knowledge of Indexes, cursors, triggers
- Experience working with partitioned tables and other database design patterns
- SQL Database backup, restore experience with working knowledge of log shipping, log mirroring
- SQL code optimization, tuning with ability to work with large datasets
- Extensive knowledge of Data transformation and validation
- Experience with Autosys, BIDS/SSIS, TFS, C# and familiarity with object oriented database design and development.
- Must have familiarity with IT Infrastructure management domain.
- Candidate Expected to have good communication and documentation skills.
- Solid understanding of data architecture, efficient database design, writing complex queries and query tuning and troubleshooting.
- ETL Processing (Autosys Preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.