Software as a Service Company located in Livonia, MI is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to assist in coordinating the design and connectivity of network computing and infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of public and private cloud supporting their product offerings.
location: Livonia, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Build, configure, and manage all compute, network and storage infrastructure for WorkForce's data centers and public clouds to include Azure, AWS, and Oracle Cloud.
-Technical oversight on systems, networking, and capacity planning for new infrastructure projects to support customers, services, engineering, support, and DevOps teams.
-Develop processes and procedures for using private and public cloud-based infrastructures, including new services, break/fix, disaster recovery, and security.
-Create deployment architectures that are fault tolerant and deliver high availability.
-Develop and maintain mitigation plans for all data center infrastructure anticipating issues and risks
Build best practice and deployment documentation for all infrastructures.
-Manage all contracts and costs for WorkForce data centers and cloud deployments.
-Think about security over ease of use and providing guidance to manage risk for the business.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- VMWARE (3 years of experience is required)
- Pure Storage
- Azure (e.g. Cloud Services, Active Directory, Open ID Authentication) (5 years of experience is required)
- AWS (5 years of experience is required)
- Oracle Cloud (5 years of experience is required)
- scripting (2 years of experience is required)
- hybrid cloud architecture
- Linux (3 years of experience is required)
- Centos (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.