Our Fortune 500 client is looking for someone to join their Services group to spearhead Identity and Access management into the cloud.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Leads system and network architecture support for information and network technologies.
- Oversees the development and execution of risk assessment methodologies to fit business, regulatory, and technical environment considerations
- Leads the development of requirements, system architecture, and software design of products and services.
- Responsible for the development of strategies for discovery, evaluation and response to new networking attacks
- Develops incident response plans and strategies.
- Provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
- Creates presentations and seeks IT management approval and acceptance of significant replacements or re-configurations of major systems serving the Enterprise.
- Sets vendor strategy and direction.
- May be assigned to project teams for technical consultation to business partners and developers.
- Designs and develops comprehensive access management and network technical solutions based on business requirements and defined technology standards.
- Works with architecture to update technology direction & strategy.
- Develops reports supporting strategy and direction for management.
- Capable of serving as technical merger & acquisition lead.
- Acts as a subject matter expert among peers, with manager and senior management.
- 8+ years' experience in the support of (implementation, engineering and operations) within an enterprise environment
- Expertise with Microsoft 2008r2 (or higher) is required
- AD, IDaaS and Powershell experience is required
- The ability to provide on-call support (rotation) is required
- Experience working in large enterprise with at least 50,000 seats or higher is required
- Certifications: /AWS certification preferred or other technical certifications (e.g. Systems Certified Practitioner, Certification and Accreditation Professional)
- Must be capable of providing top-tier support for 5 or more of the information technology common body of knowledge skill sets.
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Must have strong verbal and written communication.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.