Currently seeking a Director - Application Information Services focusing on global, enterprise application solutions. The primary purpose of this position is to partner with the CLIENT organization to identify opportunities, requirements and new technology solutions to support the growth of CLIENT initiatives and programs. This roll is accountable for development and support for enterprise software solutions (both packaged and custom developed applications). Specific responsibilities include providing for IT strategy, delivery and support of Human Resources and other support Corporate systems globally for an iconic brand.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- (30%)Lead major CLIENT technology initiatives bringing modern best practice delivery methodologies. This includes a new HR (Oracle HCM) implementation and a Kronos Workforce Management roll-out in addition to other Corporate Solutions initiatives.
- (20%)Develop strong working relationships with key business stakeholders and work to understand business strategy and align project work with business goals and objectives.
- (20%)Recommend and develop/implement global solutions that meet business requirements and are in line with IT Strategy and direction and oversee internal and external project teams to ensure all aspects of the Software Development life-cycle are followed during project execution.
- (10%)Manage and oversee the maintenance of existing applications and align business priorities with resource availability to ensure the timely roll-out of features and functions that provide the most benefit to stakeholders.
- (10%)Establish strong internal and vendor supported functional and technical teams aimed at delivering quality projects and enhancements in line with business needs.
- (10%)Responsible for managing projects, internal and external resources, budgets and project delivery. Provide input and leadership in project planning and road-maps.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or Marketing Management
- 8-10 years of experience managing, executing and delivering Finance, HR, and other Corporate Supporting solutions and applications with a focus on business functionality and business process
- 8-10 years of experience in managing complex IT projects and overseeing internal and external project resources
- Experience soliciting, developing and overseeing the documentation of business requirement
- Experience overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting on project and staff performance
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working with Senior IT leadership in a strategic context
- Strong knowledge and application of the full SDLC processes and methodologies
- Ability to build and maintain effective partnerships with senior business leaders
- Retail experience is a plus
- Consulting background and experience a plus
Preferred experience with:
- Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Kronos WFM
Please email email@example.com if interested in hearing more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.