location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The ideal candidate will thrive in a challenging, fast paced work environment requiring strong problem-solving skills, team collaboration, open communication, and a passion for learning. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. You will translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications, design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. In addition, this position will identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues while helping maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- 4+ years of experience with web applications and responsive design.
- 4+ years of practical .Net, or other Object-Oriented Programming language experience.
- 4+ years of experience using SQL Server or equivalent RDB, working with stored procedures and functions.
- Working knowledge of RESTful services/ APIs.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (Angular, React) preferred.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.