-Analysis, design, develop, test and provide technical oversight over new technology or business process automation projects and implementing proactive operational controls (monitors / alerts) for applications
-Accountable for leading multiple automation projects at any given time.
-Responsible for producing functional system design and technical solution design documents and interface data mapping. Must also conduct walk through meetings of the produced documents with impacted technical/system groups, testing groups, servicing groups, and business groups.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Support technical and testing groups in root cause analysis of system defects.
-Acts as a liaison between business and technical organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
-Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
-Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes.
-May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of direct experience and strong knowledge in one or more of the following Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies - Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- 5+ years of information technology design experience including systems, applications or architecture
- 5+ years of experience working with application and system monitoring tools to measure performance and conduct triage during issue root cause analysis
- 3+ years of Agile development experience
skills: - Strong data analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional certifications in the RPA tools is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.