job summary: Builder Engineer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA
- Creates and maintains fully-automated build systems leveraging industry standard source repository and continuous integration tooling.
- Support building game titles and tools across wide range of desktop, mobile and console platforms.
- Works with development teams to build all components of a software product.
- Sets up initial build trees, performs, debugs and fixes builds, manages git branches.
- Works day to day with developers contributing to multiple game titles.
- Works closely with the members of the build team and proactively identifies and implements procedures to parallelize and streamline the build process.
- May drive the development and maintenance of build automation tools.
- Mastery of git and git internals Mastery of C++ Competent in scripting / terminal languages such as nodejs, bash, PowerShell, and python Working knowledge of CI/ALM toolsets such as Azure DevOps, Github, TeamCity, Chef, Puppet, JIRA Ability to administer *nix, Windows and Macintosh machines
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Works closely with the members of the build team and proactively identifies and implements procedures to parallelize and streamline the build process. May drive the development and maintenance of build automation tools.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- C++ (2 years of experience is required)
- Azure DevOps
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.