One of our Austin/San Jose client is looking to add a Principal GPU Architect to their growing team. In this role our job responsibilities will be diverse and may include architecture, technology research, hands-on prototyping and experimental investigations, engaging with product groups, working closely together with the engineering team, and taking part in partner and customer engagements. Job Requirements: - BSEE or BSCS required. MS/PhD in EE or CS preferred. - Minimum 10 years Computer Graphics experiences or equivalent required. - History of thinking creatively and communicating effectively in a global team environment, with a practical, organized and analytical approach to work. - A deep experience and background in Computer Graphics and GPU architecture - You have an ability to quantify and make trade-offs between power, performance and area appropriately to meet the requirements of the product. - You have a strong programming ability: C, C++, scripting. - Good knowledge of graphics and computer API's (OpenGL, OpenCL, DX, etc.). - Excellent team working skills, self-motivated and results focused.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- A deep experience and background in Computer Graphics and GPU architecture - Design and develop the graphics architecture for the latest graphics APIs, providing new technologies for products in new and existing markets. - Perform high level performance modelling and analysis of graphics hardware features, applications, benchmarks and games. - Develop and improve tools for architectural exploration and performance analysis. - Understand and analyse system level architectural trade-offs (including hardware, memory systems and system s/w). - Collaborate with the engineering team to see your ideas delivered into products.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- gpu (9 years of experience is required)
- graphic apis (5 years of experience is required)
- GPU Architect (6 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.