We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to work on a brand-new groundbreaking enterprise project. The individuals should have strong Natural Language Processing experience, using Python.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for developing machine learning solutions in Natural Language Processing (NLP), document classification, Named Entity Recognition (NER), topic modelling, document summarization, computational linguistics, advanced and semantic information search, extraction, induction, classification and exploration.
- Create ML models for Advanced OCR and Cognitive Data Extraction capability as well as its execution.
- Develop, maintain and deploy ML & NLP Pipeline and models
- Create NLP/ML models with high performance, quality, and stability.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a data scientist
- At least 2 years experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale NLP solutions in two or more of: Named Entity Recognition, Document Classification, Document Summarization, Topic Modelling, Dialog Systems, Sentiment Analysis, OCR text processing
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience in using open source NLP packages such as NLTK, Word2Vec, SpaCy, Gensim, Standford CoreNLP.
- Strong knowledge and working experience in of with a strong understanding of NLP/ML & algorithms and models (GLMs, SVM, PCA, NB, Clustering, DTs) and their underlying computational and probabilistic statistics.
- At least 3 years programming experience in one or more of the following: Python, R, Scala. Preferably in Python and Jupyter/IPython Notebook.
- Experience in setting up supervised & unsupervised learning ML/NLP models including data cleaning, data analytics, feature creation, model selection & ensemble methods, performance metrics & visualization
- 1 to 2 years experience in ML/NLP development pipelines of large data sets, both structured & unstructured
- 1 to 2 years experience building Machine Learning & NLP solutions over open source platforms such as SciKit-Learn,Tensorflow, SparkML, Torch, Caffe, H2O
- Highly motivated, proactive and a self-starter; strong sense of ownership & ability to create and execute assignments
- Critical thinker; ability to analyze problems and identify issues and provide solutions
- Analytical abilities & great problem solving
- Highly organized. Effectively prioritizes and balances multiple efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and Presentation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.