Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Intermediate Java Integrations Developer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Lake Owego, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $48.66 - 57.74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyzing the requirements, writing Technical design documents applying industry standard Java/J2EE design patterns. Experience developing new applications using KAFKA, API Development, Java/J2EE technologies
- 3 years of Expert level knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java (1.8 or later), Spring, JPA frameworks, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Web Technologies (JQuery, HTML5, Web 2.0, CSS etc), XML, XSLT, MVC frameworks, Caching technologies
- 1 year of Experience in Cloud computing technologies
- 1 year of Expert level API development experience
- Work with Leads understand platform architecture, analyze business requirements and provide technical designs. Works under general supervision.
- Able to perform and deliver in pressure
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 3 years of Expert level knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java (1.8 or later), Spring, JPA frameworks, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Strong REST and SOAP services design, development experience
- Well versed with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with Exadata/Oracle
- Hands on experience in Build frameworks (Maven), Continuous Integration tools (Build Forge, Jenkins).
- Strong coding skills, debugging, unit-testing, providing test support, and installation support of applications in accordance with specific internal procedures and standards.
- Experience working with NOSQL, Graph Databases.
- Previous experience in Health Care Industry
- Working experience of modern UI technologies like Node JS, Angular JS
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems used.
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications and interpersonal interactions
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.