job summary: Junior Motion Designer needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA Summary:
- Our client is seeking a Junior Motion Designer to join their centralized Design Support Team.
- This multi-disciplinary team works on a variety of projects across the organization, from executive presentations to creating digital art installations to partnering on interaction and visual design of their products.
- They're looking for someone who's interested in developing motion and animation for the web.
- There's a lot of unknown areas to explore in this space and the rules are constantly changing.
- The team needs someone who can dive deep into research and development on specific areas of motion.
- They are open to considering someone who doesn't have prior experience in this, so a candidate who's excited about animation on the web and wants to explore this space would be ideal.
- They are even open to someone who is looking for an internship type experience.
- Understanding of fundamental motion design principles (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, timing, staging, etc.) and how they affect the user experience Some proficiency with, After Effects (expert level), Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, and all related business and design tools.
- Familiarity with a 3D program such as Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D or Lightwave. Some understanding of current entertainment and social media trends.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
The team needs someone who can dive deep into research and development on specific areas of motion.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.