Our Client is looking for a Senior System Support Engineer. Your focus will be to represent our client in communications via onsite, phone, email, and web to assist clients and partners in deploying, operating and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies such as Windows server and desktop, Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL, Skype, System Center and Dynamics.
- These folks need to be well versed in multiple areas of Microsoft stack. They will be handling the hard issues that internal System Administrators are able to resolve so they need to be a SME within the following stack (Skype, O365, Azure, Dev Ops).
- They will be responsible for supporting/advising other support engineers on how to resolve issues and fix long term issues to avoid similar issues down the road.
- If they have exposure to architecting/designing solutions and mentoring more junior support engineers, this is what they are looking for. They will help to build this environment within US Cloud to support their clients.
- They need to be very hands on and have relevant up to date technologies on the administrative/back-end.
Looking for someone with team lead experince or architect/design experience.
location: Fenton, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
RESPONSIBILITIES As a Premier Support Engineer, your focus will be to represent our client in communications via onsite, phone, email, and web to assist clients and partners in deploying, operating and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies such as Windows server and desktop, Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL, Skype, System Center and Dynamics. You will have the opportunity to foster positive client relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving client success.?
Your key business metrics will be to:
- Obtain high client and partner onboarding and ticket satisfaction
- Drive client success and adoption of Microsoft technologies
- Reduce time/cost to onboard and resolve tickets
- Provide high quality data to help drive service improvement Support Management - 50%
- Serve as an escalation point for client tickets.
- Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet client needs, represent them.
- Provides the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across clients.
- Create deliverables to address common Premier client needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, share intellectual property with others.
- Engages in strategic service delivery planning to strengthen targeted client relationships.
- Gathers client impressions of products and services and integrates this feedback into decision making.
- Seeks information about the underlying needs of clients.
- Allocates and aligns resources to optimize the client experience.
- Develops and communicates realistic performance goals and standards.
- Builds plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Demonstrates expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services.
- Provides stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues. Support Execution - Deliver Results through Teamwork & Optimizing Business Results - 35%
- Seeks opportunities to drive business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
- Identifies opportunities to articulate business value and grow client/partner relationships in alignment with business priorities.
- Provides and drives actionable feedback across groups about the client/partner experience and competitor threats.
- Modifies existing intellectual property (IP) or, where applicable, creates new content. Leadership and Growing the Business - 15%
- Consistently apply "lessons learned", model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Demonstrates an understanding of his or her role and contribution to client change management and adoption initiatives.
- Understands client requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions accordingly.
- Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate Premier offerings to all clients; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for clients.
- Cultivates relationships, credibility, and loyalty with clients and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- Demonstrated self learner.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Support (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.