Our well known Seattle client is in need of an experienced Test Lead to join their team of highly skilled consultants. The ideal candidate will have experience in at least 4 Epic implementations, preferably at a large University. If you feel you have the experience please feel free to apply directly.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Extensive experience in software, system, application testing.
- Proven experience acting as a test lead.
- Proven track record of leading testing efforts for multiple projects.
- Ability to convert requirements (Business, Functional and Technical) into test strategy/plan, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Experience in preparing and managing test schedules, resources with project development schedule. Experience in estimating testing effort.
- Strong skills required in communications, leadership, presentation to senior management, problem-solving, project management, team development, and organization.
- Experience working with complex projects.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes while maintaining urgency in completing their own tasks.
- Acts as a hands-on test analyst to supplement or replace test analysts in the team, as required.
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Understanding of testing lifecycle and testing automation.
Strongly Desired Skills/Experience:
- Health care knowledge in any of the major subject areas listed below:
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Understanding of relational database concepts.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- ISTQB Foundation Level or equivalent certification.
- Experience developing and conducting test processes for multiple types of systems, client users and/or units across an organization
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Test lead
- Test Automation (3 years of experience is required)
- QA / Tester
- Health IT
- Healthcare (1 year of experience is required)
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- SQL queries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.