For immediate consideration, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Summary:
- The candidates we need make both .net changes and changes to the Oracle database to fulfill LOB requirements so we are looking for both.
- Need someone with front end and Oracle database development abilities. .NET skill set working with internet browser apps
- Emphasis on coding, analysis, software design, data modeling and manipulation.
- Capable of working directly with LOB contacts to analyze requirements, independently able to develop user interface software and the database entities (tables, triggers, packages, etc.) to meet LOB requirements.
- 10 + years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions.
- A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management. May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
- Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
- There will be a release monthly. These releases can be worked from home.
- Candidate MUST be onsite in DE for regular work hours but will be able to work at home (a laptop is provided) for over time, outside of hours support, & to accommodate limited personal situations where work from home is required, etc
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design/Code/Test user interface for a web based forms request/workflow system
- Design/Code/Test new Database entities & changes to entities necessary to support the front-end functionality
- Work directly with Line of Business contacts to clarify that delivery approach meets expectation, troubleshoot testing issues, post-install production support.
- Work with existing team member(s) who will provide project leadership
qualifications: Qualifications: Required Skills
- 5+ year's experience.
- Proficiency in .NET 3.5 or higher, PL/SQL, C/C++/C#, AJAX, Visual Basic, SQL, Oracle 10g or higher.
- We are using Visual Studio 2017 and Toad for Oracle.
- Emphasis on coding, analysis, software design, data modeling and manipulation. Capable of working directly with LOB contacts to analyze requirements, independently able to develop user interface software and the database entities (tables, triggers, packages, etc.) to meet LOB requirements.
skills: Skills: Desired Skills
- Must Have Skills (Both User interface and Database development skills):
- PL/SQL (5+ yrs experience)
- Oracle 10g or higher (5+ yrs experience)
- .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET (5+ yrs experience)
- Visual Studio 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.