Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented IT Business Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32.37 - 36.41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Assists with efforts to analyze and prioritize incoming requests and alerts.
- Provides second level support to resolve problems with products and applications by meeting customer service standards (e.g., displaying a positive attitude, actively listening, taking ownership, leveraging knowledge, communicating clearly).
- Resolves moderately complex problems and provides support to others.
- Follows procedures for incident escalation and notification to leadership.
- Supports and assists with troubleshooting efforts in conjunction with customer to identify moderately complex problems.
- Identifies moderately complex problems and escalates to senior staff for prioritization.
- Supports and assists with tracking and develops documentation by entering details of problems, status of service requests, and resolutions into the company tracking system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- Supports and assists efforts to meet key performance indicators (e.g., performance, availability, capacity).
- Supports and assists with the documentation of workarounds for problem records and changes to proactive processes.
- Follows, supports, and assists in the development of standard operating procedures.
- Provides knowledge repository for moderately complex technical support.
- Reviews information and supports the compilation of information (e.g., procedures, installation, configuration) related to new technology.
- Provides after hours on call support for moderately complex issues.
- Supports and assists with the execution of disaster recovery and business continuity processes and events
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.