job summary: Summary:
- The Agile Scrum Master is responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit.
- The Scrum Master facilitates the Agile methodology and activities, manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that are functionally aligned as part of the project team.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 78 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Scrum Master is responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution, the position specific responsibilities include:
- Manage Project Scope
- Leads the daily SCRUM meetings of the Agile project team and partners with the product owner to lead the team
- Removes impediments to the ability of the team to deliver and is keenly focused on the activities and progress of the Agile project team
- Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied; Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project.
qualifications: Qualifications: Required Skills
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certified with 3 5 years prior Lean Agile Scrum Master experience
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong people management and negotiation skills
- Ability to promote self-organizing and Agile practices through empowering and enabling the teams always seeking continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities for concurrent initiatives effectively
- Familiar with distributed and web-based applications
- Proficient in JIRA, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
skills: Skills: Desired Skills
- Experience in managing multiple Scrum teams and working with multiple lines of business.
- Previous GWIM technology experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.