Business Systems/Ops Analyst
The Creative Operations Analyst is a trusted adviser within the internal creative agency and with business stakeholders. Partnering with many different groups within the organization he/she will help establish and strengthen the way the team works and executes across the entire marketing ecosystem.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Serve as the system administrator for the Marketing department's work management tool, Workfront. Roll out education and communications to achieve high adoption and utilization levels. Evolve capabilities by making necessary enhancements and software integrations. Ensure a stable work environment by quickly troubleshooting issues as they come up.
- Monitor and analyze various workflow processes for cross-functional marketing projects. Present recommendations for improvement to all levels of management within the Marketing group.
- Assist with identifying, planning and implementing operational improvements to achieve organizational efficiency and quality control goals.
- Develop, implement and manage existing reports to assist the management team with resource planning and overall agency portfolio management (example - monthly agency operating report). You will become the leadership team's go-to expert for project and workflow reporting needs.
- Deliver analysis using standard operating reports for creative development and approval activities by gathering qual/quant data, working with data in spreadsheets and identifying and researching anomalies. This includes performing ongoing QA/QC analysis and communicate findings to the leadership team.
- Support the annual/quarterly SOW planning efforts between Copper Giants and our business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication/Advertising or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience as a business systems/ops analyst in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities. Creative agency experience preferred but not a necessity (in-house or traditional agency).
- Recent experience with project planning, process/continuous improvement, data analysis/reporting and building the business case.
- Strong self-development focus. Must have an enthusiasm to learn.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team to achieve a common goal.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
skills: - High level of proficiency with Excel and MS Office suite; familiarity with creative and DAM software is a plus.
- Strong communication, cross-functional relationship building, and negotiation skills also required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.