job summary: Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree ore quivalent experience required. Preferred areas of concentration include Economics, Business, Finance or Computer Science.
- A minimum 3 years functional business and/or data analysis experienced is required.
- A minimum 1 year IT/Programming experience (VBA, SQL, etc.) is required.
- General knowledge of relational data models and databases is required.
location: Center Valley, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience supporting BI Tools (SAP, IBM, Qlikview, Tableau, etc.) is preferred.
- Intermediate MS Access and Excel skills (VBA, Macros, etc.) are required.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing ad-hoc reports for end users is preferred.
- Experience analyzing and validating data models are required.
- General knowledge of SAP ECC, CRM and BW is preferred.
- Experience with SAP BOBJ (Webi, IDT, Design Studio, etc.) suite of tools is preferred.
- Document, design, develop, implement and maintain reporting and analytics solutions using available tools such as SAP BOBJ or customized solutions using MS Access (VBA/SQL).
- Work with the business to identify gaps in data by gathering technical requirements and working closely with the BW development team to add missing data to the BW landscape.
- Develop a detailed understanding of SAP and Legacy data tables, data structures and master data concepts in order to better support the business.
- Develop and maintain standard reporting publications and ad-hoc reporting environments that empower end-users to easily analyze and visualize their areas of responsibility.
- Take the initiative to learn all existing SAP BI tools including Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Design Studio, Information Design Tool (SQL) and BEx Query Designer.
- Work closely with the business to analyze their processes in order to determine if additional reporting functionality could be implemented to solve key business challenges.
- Research and suggest new BI tools that may better support the overall company needs.
- Develop mobile analytics for senior management using SAP Business Objects mobile applications for deployment using the SAP BI app for the iPad.
- Coordinate with the Business Warehouse team to make sure all data models are accurate, timely and contain necessary information for the business.
- Consult with users regularly to assess the performance of all reporting and analytics tools to ensure it meets the needs of the business.
- Strong VBA programming skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.