Direct Hire Opportunity, Permanent Full Time
We are currently seeking a qualifed individual who can help us grow, and who desires to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Good compensation and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Will work with subject matter experts and Education Development Team to develop content for Instructor-led and Web-based technical training courses.
- BA degree in instructional technology, curriculum design, or related field
- Experience in adult learning, curriculum design, or training preferably in a technical field
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of course curriculum
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Web browsers (PC and Mobile)
- Experience with course management and administration a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, and computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
skills: Bachelors Degree
Course Curriculum experience
Experience in adult learning, curriculum design, or training preferably in a technical field
Excellent Communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.