The institution is a financial advisory and asset management firm that engages in investment banking, asset management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients. It is the world's largest independent investment bank, with principal executive offices in New York City, Paris and London.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- You will provide technical leadership in architecting, implementing, and operationalizing the firm's hybrid cloud hosing zones.
- The focus will be on security, full-stack automation, DevOps, and self-service.
- The goal will be to engineer and deliver the core and foundational cloud services that meet the highest security, compliance, and operational standards in order to satisfy the firm's application hosting needs.
- You will need to influence and work across diverse teams to design and implement the foundational hosting zone services for hybrid cloud environments.
- You will partner with Devops, Development and Infrastructure teams with the goal of architecting the applications and how they leverage infrastructure services in cloud environments.
- Work with teams to recommend operational tools, automate operational workflows, investigate system failures and complex outages, improve monitoring infrastructure, define service level objectives and agreements for cloud based services, capabilities and applications.
- Hands on public cloud expertise within large enterprises - AWS required, Azure and GCP strongly preferred.
- Experience in developing an enterprise cloud strategy and ongoing cloud roadmaps for service offerings and enhancements
- Expertise in cloud security, and hands-on experience with native security services as well as 3 rd party security products running in cloud environments
- Expertise in full stack cloud automation using tools such as: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, ServiceNow, etc...
- Experience in the Linux and Windows operating environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals
- Working knowledge of cloud networking services and cloud network architectures.
- Good understanding of large-scale distributed systems engineering principles and application of them in practice, including elastic computing, automated change/incident management, monitoring, telemetry analysis, performance optimization, scaling etc...
skills: Good programming skills in Python or Go, and an ability to pick up new ones.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.