Sr. QA/Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. Level QA to facilitate the review of applications and software for automation capability. You will also implement automated tests that verify functionality, performance, reliability, scalability and security of applications and components. You are creative, critical thinker, problem solver and passionate about improving healthcare and patient care.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Create automated test scripts from business functional requirements and manual test cases
- Designs, develops, configures, and maintains automated test frameworks and custom test solutions
- Tests individual frameworks, programs, automation scripts and configurations (i.e., UI and API level testing)
- Debugs automation frameworks/scripts to resolves technical issues
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards and produces appropriate management reporting
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.