Looking for an IT Auditor to join our Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) team in Farmington Hills, Michigan. As an IT Auditor, your main responsibility is to help manage internal controls, perform control testing, coordinate third party audits, and track finding/issues. As part of the GRC team, you may support other processes including: third party risk management, compliance, policy management, and corporate risk management.
In this role, you will assist in supporting current and future compliance related responsibilities by monitoring and enforcing compliance to internal controls and policies. Additionally, you will administer the third-party risk management program and manage third party risk activities including risk assessments, audit report reviews, and managing follow-ups directly with external parties.
location: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate to define IT security standards and update/develop supporting organizational policies.
- Perform compliance assessments on new and existing systems, processes, and technology.
- Support vendor due-diligence processes and help to lead and define overall third party risk management efforts.
- Work with various business units to ensure controls are adequate, appropriate, and effective.
- Support internal and external audit process for relevant compliance.
- Interface with IT units and business partners to provide guidance and support.
- Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Auditor
- IT Auditing
- IT audit
- IT Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.