The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and designing advertisements, logos and illustrations of the company brand. This position is responsible to create digital media and illustration for grand opening events, the company website, email advertisement for the Army members, and all aspects of online advertising.
location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create advertising material that are consistent with the company brand.
- Create design concepts for advertisement flyers, email banners, web advertising,
- Provide digital media support for stores, Support Center and Distribution.
- Provide creative media support for the Human Resources department for digital branding and projects.
- Provide digital media support for company events, meetings and charities.
- Provide guidance, direction and support for the graphic design team.
- Maintain digital updates and files for maps, flyers and company documents that have the company brand.
- Provide creative media support for the Army advertising, email communication and website graphics.
- Maintain and support digital media needs for company flyers, to include; web flyers, store signs and website graphics.
- Create cartoons, images and logos to ensure company branding is appropriate and relative.
- Maintain social media branding to include; twitter and facebook.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in graphic design or related field or related field is required.
- Extensive knowledge of MAC computer systems, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Prior knowledge and familiarity with basic marketing and advertising functions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to remain in a normal seated position regularly.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands frequently.
- Ability to bend and twist occasionally.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.