job summary: General Summary:
- Performs system software and hardware installations and upgrades.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates testing and validation.
- Completes ad-hoc project activity, moves, and rollouts.
- Performs server administration setup.
- Maintains growth statistics and software and hardware inventories.
- Monitors and maintains continuity with system software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Provides recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning and budgeting.
location: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes software/hardware/operating system/utility installs and upgrades including planning/scheduling, testing and coordination.
- Completes ad-hoc project activity, moves and roll outs including planning/scheduling, testing and coordination.
- Investigates faults relating to desktop applications and their configuration and escalates to the appropriate group for remediation.
- Responds to support calls concerning queries or issues regarding desktop software and hardware.
- Manages calls through proper logging, updating and correct closure of calls using the appropriate categories and escalating when appropriate.
- Assists in delivering Business Recovery obligations.
- Provides hands-on support for all areas of the Infrastructure Services Group.
- Participates in routine on call rotation.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Candidate should be familiar with:
- Imaging thin clients, laptops and desktops
- Configuring and deploying iOS and Android mobile devices
- Configuring and deploying a wide range of computer equipment including Zebra printers, Zebra bar code scanners, paper scanners, credit card scanners, and monitors
- Following scripts to validate and sign off of installed equipment
- Be familiar with IT ticketing systems
- Ability to follow technical documentation
skills: Preferred experience:
- Associate's Degree in computer science or basic certifications
- Large enterprise deployment
- Deploying end user computer equipment in a health care organization
- A+ or Network + preferred
- Candidates with 6+ months of related experience
- Enterprise experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.