- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (Any) or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects - Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues .
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- BackEnd Engineer
- Java experience (1 year of experience is required)
- NoSQL (Cassandra) (1 year of experience is required)
- spark (1 year of experience is required)
- kafka (1 year of experience is required)
- Relational databases (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.