Job Description: The Security Development team is seeking a software developer to help build software to interface with security tools. In this contract role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of security tool APIs, including the latest technologies. Specific tasks will range from building small scripts in Python/Go/Node.js to contributing to larger web and server-side applications.
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
1. 8+ years of combined experience writing code in two or more of the following languages: Python, Go, Node.js, Java, Typescript
2. Professional working knowledge of Git, and continuous integration.
3. Professional working knowledge of security, defensive coding, and the OWASP top 10.
4. Reliable, Self-driven, able to solve problems independently and within a team.
5. Ability to learn new skills/technology/languages quickly, in a self-taught environment.
Node.JS a must
Desired Skills and experience
1. Experience working in an operations/devops team
2. Linux server administration
3. TCP/IP Networking (CCNA or equivalent)
skills: 7. Elasticsearch (ELK)
10. Familiarity working with and building APIs
11. Technical Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.