Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for an opportunity in Kansas City, MO. This person will be responsible for supporting multiple projects across the organization that involve multiple business domains and technologies. This company is located in the heart of downtown Kansas City, MO.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Plan and facilitate workshops to identify and validate current processes and perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for standardization and process improvements.
- Lead requirements sessions using appropriate facilitation techniques such as interviews, requirements workshops, and focus groups to identify and validate requirements with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Deliver appropriate artifacts for assigned projects including process models, use cases, user stories, requirements package, context diagrams, business rules, decision models, reporting requirements, and others as needed.
- Manage and communicate requirements throughout the software development lifecycle, including requirements prioritization, requirements changes, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate enterprise analysis opportunity to identify business needs or problems, define the nature of a solution that meets that need, and justify the investment necessary to deliver a complete solution, including business architecture definition, identification of the work breakdown structure (WBS) and capital/operational cost estimations for the proposed solutions.
- Validate solutions to ensure it meets the business requirements and helps determine the most appropriate actions to address problems identified through project testing or other assessment efforts.
- Acts as a liaison between business users and technology resources.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- IT Business Analyst (7 years of experience is required)
- Infrastructure Project experience (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.