Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a mid level UX Designer to join their team for a long term project. The ideal canddiate will have solid conceptual thinking and design/illustration skills to solve business problems with creative (outside of the box) solutions. Need to have knowledge of how front end and markup/ CSS works. If interested please apply.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Translates product, business and technology requirements and user needs into experiences (includes web, app, platforms, or physical experiences) that are useful, usable, and desirable.
- Combines a deep understanding of the user centered design process and visual design principles to help customers discover and achieve their goals.
- Ensures products meet high standards of usability and design excellence.
- Translates customer insight and feedback into meaningful product improvements.
- Participates in user research and feedback; uses insights to inform iterative design process.
- Stays informed of design and technology trends and best practices, applying and evolving a modern design process.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- UI/UX Designer (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.