Successful candidates will work in a call center environment to provide technical assistance to customers on agency issues, services, network, and/or computer hardware and software issues, providing basic level troubleshooting to uncover known issues. Provides answers to simple, frequently asked questions. Resolve customer computer issues over the phone and refer the issues to second level technical support as necessary.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provides assistance to customers and personnel in the area of computer and network problem resolution, efficient software usage techniques, proper usage of utilities and other software.
- Troubleshoots hardware and software failures. Coordinates with other units. Conducts diagnostic tests and research of hardware and software.
- Prepares user documentation and technical documentation.
- Maintains technical knowledge and working with Desktop and Network Administration teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.