Randstad Technologies is the worlds largest workforce solutions company and we have an immediate need with a client of ours in the Telehealth industry. They are in need of a Clinical Product Owner! This is a very exciting opportunity and will be a great job to have on your resume!! You will also have the ability to grow within the company.
This is a Direct Hire role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is located in the Shops of Legacy area and is a rapidly growing company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for maintaining a well-groomed product backlog that will support multiple scrum teams.
- Translates the Director of Product Management's roadmap initiatives into clearly defined feature sets.
- Writes user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Documents workflows and wireframes that will be used to support UI/UX design and development.
- Assists Scrum Master in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Advises Technical writer(s) of new product specifications and ensures that documentation is clinically accurate and reflected in product enhancements.
- Assists with the launch planning process to develop respective documentation and/or communication.
- Promotes continuous improvement of the scrum teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- working as a Product Owner (1 year of experience is required)
- agile (2 years of experience is required)
- writing user stories
- UX OR User Experience
- registerd nurse (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.