job summary: ???????Required:
Preferred Qualifications, but not required:
- 7+ years as a Windows (2003 -2019) Systems Engineer - has performed installs, configuration and troubleshooting.
- 7+ years Active Directory Services (2008 and above) administration, configuration and troubleshooting: DNS, DHCP, Sites and Services, Replication, etc.This includes installing AD Certificate Services and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) configuration
- 7+ years MS Exchange (2010-2016) administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Citrix XenApp and NetScaler Technology (6.5 and above) Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting - If you can't find candidates with both NetScaler and XenApp, manager will consider candidates with just XenApp.
- strong documentation and communication skills
- distributed file system (DFS) and replication
- Virtualization, Datacenter Migration & Disaster Recovery: VMware ESXi
- Cisco Networking Technologies
- Desired Certifications: MCSE, VCP, CCNA, CCAA Citrix XenApp
- MS SQL Server 2005 - 2016 installation and troubleshooting
- Ivanti (Landesk) patch management
- RSA or other Dual Factor Authentication
- SCCM Product Deployment
- Symantec Endpoint Protection or other Anti-Virus solution
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Carry out tasks and projects as assigned
- Resolve ServiceNow tickets as part of the daily lights on activities
- Primarily, manage infrastructure systems (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, MS Certificate Authority, MS Exchange, Sharepoint, Citrix, SCCM [software deployments], Anti-virus, File/Print services, SFTP) and other systems that fall within the Area of Focus for the role
- Be an escalation point for the Service Desk and Clinical IT (CIT) Teams
- Participate in vulnerability remediation on Systems
- Participate in Monthly Maintenance Activities: Patch Management and Upgrading various systems
- Support the business with its Line of Business Application (LOB) Deployments
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Windows (5 years of experience is required)
- Active directory (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.